Disability Rights Ohio is partnering with Centers for Independent Living to host meet and greets with the in-district offices of Ohio’s U.S. Representatives.
October 24, 2-4 p.m.
The Ability Center
5605 Monroe St.
Sylvania, OH 43560
Why Join Us?
- Build a relationship with your elected officials
- Connect with your district’s congressional office
- Speak about issues important to the disability community
- Learn about what Ohio’s U.S. Representatives do on local and federal levels
Accessibility and Safety Information
- Live captions, ASL interpretation, physically accessible space, and materials in plain language will be provided.
- Please bring a mask.
- Avoid wearing heavily scented products like perfume, cologne, or hand creams.
For additional accommodations, fill out the registration form or contact Alexia Kemerling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-466-7264 x113.