Ready to Lead?
Calling all high schoolers! Join us for an unforgettable four-day leadership program featuring inspiring speakers, hands-on workshops, and exclusive networking opportunities with local and state officials. Build your resume, make new friends, and learn how to become an effective advocate for your community. Don’t miss out on this chance to make a difference and elevate your future!
- APP DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2033
- PROGRAM DATES: June 27 – 30th 2023
- LOCATION: Bowling Green State University
To be eligible for the Youth Leadership Forum, students must:
- Have a disability.
- Be in 11th or 12th grade
- Be eligible of services with Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (OOD).
- Have demonstrated leadership potential in school and community.
- Reside in Ohio.